Without prejudice to the cases of exclusion provided for in point VI below, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty (the "Right of Withdrawal" or "Withdrawal").
The Withdrawal may concern all or only part of the Products purchased by the Customer.
The Right of Withdrawal may be exercised within 14 days following the date on which the Customer, or the third party designated by the same, has acquired physical possession of the Products.
In the case of multiple Products ordered by the Customer through a single Order and delivered separately, the Right of Withdrawal may be exercised within 14 days following the date on which the Customer, or the third party designated by the same, has acquired physical possession of the last Product.
To exercise the Right of Withdrawal, the Customer must send the Seller, within the above deadline, a written communication to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating: n. of Order, name and surname of the Order holder and reason for withdrawal (the indication of the reason is optional and will not affect the Right of Withdrawal, the indication of the reason for the Withdrawal is required by the Seller to improve the sales service, the statistics associated with these evaluations are carried out completely anonymously and in full compliance with privacy regulations).
Once the Withdrawal communication has been received, the Seller's customer service will, once verified the regularity of the Withdrawal, communicate to the Customer, via e-mail, the confirmation of the Right of Withdrawal exercised, the number of the case and the instructions for the return of the Products which must take place no later than the following 14 days to:
TBF LIMITED SRL
VIA DEGLI ARTISTI 6 / F - 50132 FLORENCE (FI) ITALY.
The right of withdrawal is governed by the following conditions:
The Right of Withdrawal applies to the Product purchased in its entirety; therefore, if the Product is composed of several components or parts, it will not be possible to exercise the Withdrawal only for part of the purchased Product.
In the event of timely exercise of the Right of Withdrawal, the Seller will refund the Customer the full price of the Products (including Shipping Costs) subject to the Withdrawal (the "Returned Products") within 14 days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal notice. The Seller will have the right to suspend the refund until the returned Products are received.
III. The refund will be made using the same payment method used by the Customer, unless the latter has expressly requested a different method of refund, as long as it is no longer burdensome for the Seller.
- The Customer who has communicated the Withdrawal within the deadline and in the manner indicated above will be required to return the Returned Products to the Seller no later than 14 days from the sending of the Withdrawal notice.
- All risks and costs necessary for returning the Returned Products are charged to the Customer.
- The Products must be returned intact and in a normal state of conservation, inserted in the original packaging, complete with all their parts (including packaging, labels and ancillary documentation). Non-compliant returns will not be accepted.
VII. The right of withdrawal is excluded, pursuant to art. 59 of Legislative Decree 21/2014 and subsequent amendments, for the following Products:
- made to measure or clearly personalized;
- sealed which are not suitable for return for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and which have been opened after collection;